Witch Needle Felting Class
Create your very own witch in this fun-filled class through a process called needle felting. You will learn step-by-step needle felting skills which will enable you to create other felted projects. You decide whether your witch will be scary or nice, and enjoy the company of other creative people whose witches will all have their own personality.
Needle felting is the process of using a single barbed needle to repeatedly jab alpaca/wool fibers causing the fiber to tangle and become compact into flat pieces or three-dimensional sculptures.
There will be a simple witch design for beginners as well as a design with more advanced techniques (pictured) for those that have some needle felting experience.
All materials are included, felting tools and foam surface to work on are provided for use in class. These items are also available to purchase should you want to do more needle felting at home.
1200 Rock Road
Mansfield, OH 44903
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Thursday, Sep 5, 11:00 AM
- Certified Repair Center Training- Mexico/ Latin America/ South America (Nov 11th - 14th) at Stanley Engineered FasteningMonday, Nov 11, 1:00 PM
- Monday, Sep 30, 1:00 PM
- More Events at Alpaca Meadows
- Saturday, Sep 14, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 28, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Jul 20, 12:00 PM
- More Events on October 26, 2019
- A Black-Tie Affair & Concert - Hezeriah Walker at The Civic Conference and Event Center (Cleveland Heights, OH)Saturday, Oct 26, 7:15 PM
- Saturday, Oct 26, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 26, 2:00 PM