Pumpkin Faces Needle Felting Class
“Take a stab” at needle felting and go home with one of these adorable (comical, scary, jovial) pumpkins! Needle felting is the process of using a single barbed needle to repeatedly jab alpaca/wool fibers causing the fiber to tangle and become compact into flat pieces or three-dimensional sculptures. Limited only by your imagination, each person's pumpkin face will have his/her own personality which makes this class a ton of fun! You will learn techniques to enable you to make other three dimensional figures as well.
Most people can handle this class with no trouble, though we will be learning some advanced techniques. If you wish to start out with an easier version of this class, you might want to try the Pumpkin Needle Felting Class.
All materials are included, felting tools and foam surface to work on are provided for use in class. These items are also available to purchase should you want to do more needle felting at home.
Bring a picture of a celebrity or older person with distinguished features for inspiration!
1200 Rock Road
Mansfield, OH 44903
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- 2nd Annual Cleveland WITcon2019 : The New Blueprint for Leadership #thisishowwerise at Great Lakes Science CenterMonday, Oct 28, 7:00 AM
- Medicolegal Death Investigation Training Course 2019 (September 16-18) at Cuyahoga County Medical Examiners OfficeMonday, Sep 16, 8:00 AM
- Monday, Jul 22, 8:00 AM
- More Events at Alpaca Meadows
- Saturday, Aug 10, 1:00 PM
- Sunday, Jul 21, 12:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 23, 1:00 PM
- More Events on September 28, 2019
- Saturday, Sep 28, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 28, 8:00 AM
- Saturday, Sep 28, 11:00 AM