OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital EMS Night Out: March 11, 2020
OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital and OhioHealth EMS present:EMS Night Out, a monthly EMS education series OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital and OhioHealth Emergency Medical Services are teaming up to provide a free monthly continuing education series for EMS. These are scheduled for the second Wednesday evening of each month at 7 p.m. These lectures will take place in the Medical Offices, Floor 4, Community Room 1, with refreshments provided. The March 11, 2020 lecture will be OB & Pediatric Hands-On Simulation Scenarios presented by OhioHealth EMS. For future dates and lecture subjects, please visit www.OhioHealthEMS.com/calendar. Pre-registration is recommended but is not required. Walk-ins are welcome- feel free to share this with your colleagues! We hope you'll join us for the kick-off to our monthly education series!
335 Glessner Ave
Mansfield, OH 44903
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Sunday, Oct 20, 3:00 PM
- Monday, Oct 28, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 26, 3:00 PM
- More Events at OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital
- Wednesday, Dec 11, 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, Jan 8, 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, Feb 12, 7:00 PM
- More Events on March 11, 2020
- Wednesday, Mar 11, 5:30 PM
- PD Workshop: Going Global: Building Understanding through Dramatic Monologues at Renaissance Performing Arts TheatreWednesday, Mar 11, 4:30 PM
- PD Workshop: Going Global - Building Understanding through Dramatic Monologues at Mansfield Art CenterWednesday, Mar 11, 4:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.